We warn you: you will no longer be able to ‘just’ watch a crime series or sci-fi film. Because as a software developer at HSB you learn a lot about applications for biometric identification like fingerprints, iris scans and facial recognition. Your work goes beyond what you see at the movies and your TV screen. We guarantee you that real life is way more interesting!
What you are going to do
As software developer you work in small teams, in which you often collaborate with colleagues and share knowledge about the best solution. Within the team you:
- Translate functional customer requirements into technical specifications
- Develop on our software platform and advanced applications
- Implement specific software solutions for customers
- Have an active role in product improvements
The products you work on are really unique. Such as biometric software to prevent people from voting twice in the elections in Chad. Or identity solutions to makes sure the right people get the necessary aid in developing countries. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The demand for digital identities and security is booming. So there are plenty of challenges waiting for you in the coming years!
What is in it for you
At HSB Identification you are part of a special mission: to help millions of people around the world with a unique identity. It enables them to identify themselves, cross boundaries, vote and use healthcare. You work together with about twenty colleagues in a nice and collegial ‘family’ with a lot of expertise and a big heart for the business.
- Monthly salary between €2750,- and € 5000,-
- Annual bonus based on your personal growth and business goals
- Hybrid working possibilities (our office in Woerden is only 5 minutes away from the railway station)
- Budget and lot of freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
Who we are looking for
- Technical bachelor degree, for example informatics
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of relational databases
Your personal motivation is more important to us than your CV. So even if you can’t tick all the requirements, we warmly invite you to respond. You can learn most skills too, can’t you? If any questions came up, don’t hesitate to call +348 433080!