If you want to manage more than just office IT equipment, you should look at this: Biometric voter registration for the Chad elections. Identity control at European borders. Or forensic biometrics to identify criminal suspects. To name just a few solutions you can contribute to at HSB identification. You are as IT support engineer indispensable for both customers locally and abroad as well as your colleagues.
What you are going to do
As IT-support engineer you have three main tasks:
- IT support: installation, configuration and hardening of our software applications and databases. And to analyze, troubleshoot and prepare IT environments.
- Technical customer support: provide technical input for new projects, train clients to work with the applications and respond to their questions. Sometimes it also involves a bit of programming.
You will work closely with the development team. How do you ensure that both internal and external customers are satisfied? And how do you deal with cultural differences? One thing is certain: you will always come home with a good story.
What is in it for you
At HSB Identification you are part of a special mission: to help millions of people around the world with a unique identity. It enables them to identify themselves, cross boundaries, vote and use healthcare. You work together with about twenty colleagues in a nice and collegial ‘family’ with a lot of expertise and a big heart for the business. As IT support engineer you have a central role within our organization.
- Monthly salary between €2750,- and € 4250,-
- Annual bonus based on your personal growth and business goals
- Hybrid working possiblities (our office in Woerden is only 5 minutes away from the railway station)
- Budget and lot of freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
Who we are looking for
- Relevant IT certificates and some years of work experience
- Knowledge of software, hardware and databases (SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of scripting languages, PowerShell and CMD
- General knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
Your personal motivation is more important to us than your CV. So even if you can’t tick all the requirements, we warmly invite you to respond. You can learn most skills too, can’t you? If any questions came up, don’t hesitate to call +348 433080!